Building 4, Gromova street, Business Center "Gromov",
Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 195196
+7 (812) 313-76-68
+7 (911) 218-44-51
This section is about consumable products.
Electrode in low-frequency physiotherapeutics is a unit of medical propose, which has a direct contact with skin (surface) or cavity (cavitary) of patient and equally distributes current from physiotherapeutic unit. Electrode consists of two parts:
- electroconductive material, which equally distributes current;
- hydrophilous laying, which absorbs electrolysis products, it helps to prevent electrochemical burn of patient’s skin.
Our factory production is a new step in consumable products progress in low-frequency electrotherapeutics area. Electrodes are made using modern electroconductive materials (carbon fibre), it is a single-use product. It allows medical treatment facilities to carry out all electrotherapeutics procedures with high curative effect, to guarantee their full acepticity and make carrying out of mechanical preparation of treatment procedure easier.
Single-use physiotherapeutic electrodes are designed for all low-frequency electrotherapeutic procedures: direct low-frequency current in widely used galvanization and medicine electrophoresis methods, all kinds of faradic current.
When using single-use electrodes:
- the absence of metallic parts in their construction excludes any cytopathic effect;
- electrodes softness and high degree of their hydrophily guarantee the comfort and effectiveness of procedures;
- electrotherapeutic acepticity is guaranteed, parasitic ionic electrophoresis is excluded - it doesn’t achieved by traditional biomedical electrodes and cappings in full measure.
Current-carrying cable is used for connecting electrode to the unit.
Utilization of used electrodes doesn’t need any special equipment and is carried out by standard ways.
Our production can be used with all low-frequency physiotherapeutic units of native and foreign manufacture.